Current bets

64003

id

8700.900

base price

8700.9

current price

0 BTC

up bets

0 BTC

down bets

3 min

to end

Betting is locked on your account.

Click the link in the email or use 2FA to unlock it.

Unlock for OK

Make a bet

Your balance: 0 BTC

Bet: BTC

Note: you can not cancel your bets!

Your current bets

0.000 BTC up bets

0.000 BTC down bets

0.000 BTC total

Past bets

id period base price last price bets count sum status
64003 07:45-08:05 8700.9 8700.9 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 active
64002 07:40-08:00 8700.9 8700.9 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 waiting
64001 07:35-07:55 8690 ↑8700.9 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 waiting
64000 07:30-07:50 8690 ↑8700.9 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 waiting
63999 07:25-07:45 8685 ↑8700.9 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63998 07:20-07:40 8685 ↑8700.9 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63997 07:15-07:35 8685 ↑8690 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63996 07:10-07:30 8685 ↑8690 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63995 07:05-07:25 8685 8685 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63994 07:00-07:20 8685 8685 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63993 06:55-07:15 8685 8685 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63992 06:50-07:10 8685 8685 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63991 06:45-07:05 8690.9 ↓8685 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63990 06:40-07:00 8700.9 ↓8685 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63989 06:35-06:55 8688.973 ↓8685 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63988 06:30-06:50 8688.973 ↓8685 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63987 06:25-06:45 8688.973 ↑8690.9 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63986 06:20-06:40 8689.987 ↑8700.9 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63985 06:15-06:35 8666.222 ↑8688.973 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63984 06:10-06:30 8666.222 ↑8688.973 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63983 06:05-06:25 8666.222 ↑8688.973 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63982 06:00-06:20 8666.222 ↑8689.987 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63981 05:55-06:15 8666.222 8666.222 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63980 05:50-06:10 8666.222 8666.222 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63979 05:45-06:05 8670 ↓8666.222 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63978 05:40-06:00 8652.009 ↑8666.222 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63977 05:35-05:55 8652.009 ↑8666.222 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63976 05:30-05:50 8652.009 ↑8666.222 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63975 05:25-05:45 8700.99 ↓8670 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63974 05:20-05:40 8700.99 ↓8652.009 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63973 05:15-05:35 8700.99 ↓8652.009 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63972 05:10-05:30 8700.99 ↓8652.009 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63971 05:05-05:25 8700.99 8700.99 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63970 05:00-05:20 8701 ↓8700.99 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63969 04:55-05:15 8701 ↓8700.99 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63968 04:50-05:10 8701 ↓8700.99 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63967 04:45-05:05 8701 ↓8700.99 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63966 04:40-05:00 8701 8701 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63965 04:35-04:55 8700.99 ↑8701 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63964 04:30-04:50 8700.99 ↑8701 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63963 04:25-04:45 8700.99 ↑8701 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63962 04:20-04:40 8699.294 ↑8701 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63961 04:15-04:35 8638.031 ↑8700.99 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63960 04:10-04:30 8638.031 ↑8700.99 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63959 04:05-04:25 8638.031 ↑8700.99 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63958 04:00-04:20 8638.031 ↑8699.294 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63957 03:55-04:15 8638.031 8638.031 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63956 03:50-04:10 8638.031 8638.031 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63955 03:45-04:05 8638.031 8638.031 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63954 03:40-04:00 8700.953 ↓8638.031 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63953 03:35-03:55 8700.953 ↓8638.031 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63952 03:30-03:50 8700.953 ↓8638.031 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63951 03:25-03:45 8700.953 ↓8638.031 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63950 03:20-03:40 8700.953 8700.953 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63949 03:15-03:35 8700.953 8700.953 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63948 03:10-03:30 8638 ↑8700.953 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63947 03:05-03:25 8638 ↑8700.953 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63946 03:00-03:20 8638 ↑8700.953 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63945 02:55-03:15 8638 ↑8700.953 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63944 02:50-03:10 8638 8638 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63943 02:45-03:05 8638 8638 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63942 02:40-03:00 8638 8638 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63941 02:35-02:55 8700.963 ↓8638 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63940 02:30-02:50 8700.978 ↓8638 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63939 02:25-02:45 8700.978 ↓8638 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63938 02:20-02:40 8700.978 ↓8638 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63937 02:15-02:35 8700.978 ↓8700.963 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63936 02:10-02:30 8700.65 ↑8700.978 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63935 02:05-02:25 8700.65 ↑8700.978 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63934 02:00-02:20 8700.65 ↑8700.978 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63933 01:55-02:15 8700.65 ↑8700.978 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63932 01:50-02:10 8636.349 ↑8700.65 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63931 01:45-02:05 8636.349 ↑8700.65 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63930 01:40-02:00 8707.272 ↓8700.65 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63929 01:35-01:55 8707.272 ↓8700.65 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63928 01:30-01:50 8707.272 ↓8636.349 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63927 01:25-01:45 8707.272 ↓8636.349 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63926 01:20-01:40 8707.272 8707.272 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63925 01:15-01:35 8707.272 8707.272 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63924 01:10-01:30 8707.272 8707.272 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63923 01:05-01:25 8707.272 8707.272 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63922 01:00-01:20 8636.356 ↑8707.272 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63921 00:55-01:15 8636.348 ↑8707.272 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63920 00:50-01:10 8636.348 ↑8707.272 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63919 00:45-01:05 8707.299 ↓8707.272 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63918 00:40-01:00 8707.299 ↓8636.356 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63917 00:35-00:55 8707.299 ↓8636.348 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63916 00:30-00:50 8707.299 ↓8636.348 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63915 00:25-00:45 8707.299 8707.299 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63914 00:20-00:40 8707.299 8707.299 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63913 00:15-00:35 8679 ↑8707.299 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63912 00:10-00:30 8674.37 ↑8707.299 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63911 00:05-00:25 8684.438 ↑8707.299 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63910 00:00-00:20 8684.438 ↑8707.299 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63909 23:55-00:15 8739.99 ↓8679 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63908 23:50-00:10 8739.99 ↓8674.37 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63907 23:45-00:05 8739.99 ↓8684.438 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63906 23:40-00:00 8739.99 ↓8684.438 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63905 23:35-23:55 8739.99 8739.99 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled
63904 23:30-23:50 8739.99 8739.99 0 ↑0 ↓0 0 ↑0 ↓0 canceled

Prize fee: 5%

settings

Users in the ignore-list:

Close

beegemyster: Love

beegemyster: Love

beegemyster: Is

beegemyster: The

beegemyster: Only

beegemyster: Way

beegemyster: Out

The_Raymond: Now out of Wex

The_Raymond: Not out of Wex

The_Raymond: monkeymaker, Dude, I know. I`m sorry but this is pretty much all I could find. I can`t stay on top of this like you guys. So do you know if this is true or not?

Ryanrule: srs ppc though?

Buuso: okay guys what is going on with WEX

monitorlizard: it's a psychological experiment in progress don't disrupt it :V

kneedrag: It's the eye of the tiger It's the thrill of the fight Rising up to the challenge of our rival And the last known survivor Stalks his prey in the night And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger

dagobert20121203: hehe USDT vs Wex-USD crash race going on

dagobert20121203: if tether collapses usdt/usd will be 1 again X-)

morto: Hey guys ...in this surreal situation, NVC whitdrawals are working or are All disabled ?

makeclone10: wex 404 not found coming soon

lehel88: morto, for me it does not work

lehel88: they run away with my NVCs

lehel88: ran

bliken: makeclone10, if you dont believe it ,you should not come here...

makeclone10: bliken, who cares wex dead?

shortyz: quiet bitchtits

melockecoins: Here it comes again

jungletoad: https://pastebin.com/07sHkn6m heres the article. wex is now a grab the money and run ongoing scam. its over people

jungletoad: shortyz, sorry my friend of the fully erect horse cack

jungletoad: everrypme read this and post this article daily. wex is now in limbo, probably a 5% chance of coming back and opening withdraws. 95% chance wexit scam

jungletoad: https://pastebin.com/07sHkn6m

jungletoad: really sad i dont have much here, just 15 lites, i see the balance but its proably just a placeholder number, the coffers have been drained

jungletoad: greed is mans gravest sin, which leads to evil

jungletoad: good bye btc-e friends, you can bounce back from this in life, learn from mistake, safeguard your moeny and coin. never trust an exchange

jungletoad: buy crypto during accumulation phase in march 2019, put in cold storage, wait a few years. become wealthy. this was gox2.0, but not as bad as the first Gox

jungletoad: weve all suffered. well get through this shit

jungletoad: 85% loss withdrawing with available coins. weve seen worse. try 0%

jungletoad: oh well adios

Yokolim: i think 100% loss with available coins,, cause still get it for 1 month already

melockecoins: Just when you thought it was over.

Princely2: Wex will not allow more than 1BTC withdrawals /day

efarah: that would be fine.. just open withdraws!

Sign in to write.
Cryptocurrency Charts by TradingView